Terms & Conditions
This website is owned and operated by PLAIN DENIM. The company’s registered office is at Ryesgade 19C, 2200 Copenhagen N, Denmark. The company’s registered CVR number is 35811389. These terms and conditions include general terms and conditions for the use of this website. These relates to the services provided at the sale and purchase of products through this website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as these will be subject to any purchase made on this website and services provided by PLAIN DENIM.
PLAIN DENIM are committed to protecting your privacy. Authorized employees within the company on a need to know basis only use any information collected from individual customers. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offences for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
When you complete a purchase on our webshop, we collect personal data with the purpose of:
- Delivery of goods and invoicing, as well as other communication concerning the purchase
- Newsletter and / or marketing activities, should you choose to accept the aforementioned
What data is collected?
We collect: name, address, phone number and e-mail address
Disclosure of data:
We do not disclose your data to any third party
Your data is stored on a dedicated server at our hosting partner in Denmark.
Deletion of Data:
You can always ask us to delete data on your request. Please note that some of the data can be covered by legislation that prevents us from deleting it, such as the Danish Financial Statements Act.
All parcels are shipped with GLS. However, in Sweden, Norway and Finland your parcel may be handed over to another company, when it crosses the border of your country. You can find information about GLS and their partners at the GLS webpage.
List of countries we ship to and individual costs for shipping:
Denmark – Delivery est. 1-2 weekdays – 35 DKK
Norway – Delivery est. 3-5 weekdays – 75 DKK
Sweden – Delivery est. 3-5 weekdays – 60 DKK
Finland – Delivery est. 3-5 weekdays – 90 DKK
Island – Delivery est. 3-5 weekdays – 340 DKK
United Kingdom – Delivery est. 3-5 weekdays – 80 DKK
Ireland – Delivery est. 3-5 weekdays – 90 DKK
Germany – Delivery est. 3-5 weekdays – 50 DKK
Poland – Delivery est. 3-5 weekdays – 110 DKK
The Netherlands – Delivery est. 3-5 weekdays – 60 DKK
Belgium – Delivery est. 3-5 weekdays – 60 DKK
Austria – Delivery est. 3-5 weekdays – 80 DKK
Switzerland – Delivery est. 3-5 weekdays – 75 DKK
Luxemburg – Delivery est. 3-5 weekdays – 60 DKK
France – Delivery est. 3-5 weekdays – 90 DKK
Italy and Spain – Delivery est. 3-5 weekdays – 100 DKK
Portugal – Delivery est. 3-5 weekdays – 130 DKK
The United States & Canada – Delivery est. 5-7 weekdays – 300 DKK
Australia & New Zealand – Delivery est. 5-7 weekdays – 380 DKK
The estimated delivery times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take possible delays, such as payment authorization, custom issue or postponements in shipping, into consideration. The time of delivery is estimated from the date of dispatch.
When an order is dispatched from our warehouse, we are unable to re-direct the order.
Taxes & Duties
Orders made outside of the European Union will not have VAT charged on them. However, please note that local charges (customs, duty, sales tax etc.) may be added to the order, and these charges are at the customer’s own expense. The costs varies from country to country and depend on the size of the order. PLAIN DENIM does not hold liability for these costs.
We hope you are satisfied with your PLAIN DENIM order, but should you be unhappy with any of our products, they can be returned to us. You can choose to exchange the product(s) to a different size or style (provided the price level is the same) or get a refund, provided that the following is met:
- You must be aware that we have a 14 days’ return policy starting from the day you receive the parcel. If you wish to return or exchange your order, please contact us for authorization within this 14-day period. The email should include your order number as the subject, and the information that you intend to return your order. We are to be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then send you a return number.
- You must write the return number on the return parcel and the enclosed return form. After receiving the return number, you have 14 days to send the order back to us. Please note that if we have not received an email from you within the 14 days’ return period or if the return number is not noticeable on the return parcel, we reserve the right to deny receipt of your return parcel.
- The return parcel must include the return form provided with the order. This must be filled out with all information asked for, so that we are able to identify the return quickly.
- Products must be returned unworn and undamaged with all original tags in tack, and packed in a responsible closed parcel.
- When returning the order, the costumer holds the shipping costs back to us. If you wish to exchange to another size, we will pay for the shipping costs back to you.
Return parcels are to be send to the following address:
2450 Copenhagen SW
All refunds are made to the credit card used when placing the order. We cannot credit the amount back to another account.
We accept the following credit cards:
We use the payment solution ePay, which is certified according to the highest level of PCI standard. These standards require compliance with more than 200 security controls. All your credit card information is SSL-encrypted and only accessible for ePay. If your credit card is 3D secure valid, you will go through the 3D secure check. If not, you will go through a normal SSL-encrypted check-out.
If you have any complaints regarding missing or damaged items, please contact us as soon as possible.
Create complaint about FIVEUNITS to EU.e